Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Thank You Card

My sister asked me to make 2 cards for her.. One for her mother in law & one for her brother in law who threw an amazing reception after their wedding. I found some cute ribbon at Target & decided to incorporate it into my card. This is only the first card for her mother in law but this is what I came up with.

Thank You

Here's the inside

Thank You Inside

Here's the envelope

A thank you envelope

1 comment:

Nikki said...

What a sweet card!

Thanks for helping me pick a new cartridge, I have so many that I overlooked that I had Tear Drop. When you suggested that one I thought to myself I think I have that one and looked and sure enough I did, I forgot to add it to my list. And you're right it is a great cart!